Re: [pct-l] Goforth home in Concrete, WA

Gald to see you are safe. You had me worried some times. What you did is a
notable accomplishment. Sometimes it is a mental test not a physical test.
I remember once climbing to within 100 vertical feet of Baldy. The entire
to was covered with glare ice. I took 10 steps and figured out that I would
hurt myself if I continued. I turned around! I never beat myself up about
turning around because it was the right decision.