[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] PCT Trail Information
- Subject: [pct-l] PCT Trail Information
- From: Jim Batdorff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:48:34 -0700
I'm planning to hike the PCT Sec. P in CA from Scott Mtn to Castle Crags State Park.
1. Leaving a vehicle at Castle Crags State Park, what is the best route to Scott Mtn to start on my hike?
2. Is this road gravel or asphalt? In good condition?
3. Are there currently any road detours on this route, or planned in the next week?
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | http://www.backcountry.net *