[pct-l] My favorite part of the PCT

>I know you've all done this before - but anyone feel like voting for their
>favorite part of the PCT again?

Sunshine Meadow (near North Sister in the Three Sisters Wilderness).  This
gently sloping meadow is packed with lupine, Glacier Creek provides visual
and auditory accent, and the greatest trail in the world crosses the creek
within the meadow.  This vision was stamped in my mind when I was just
starting to form my appreciation for the PCT and long distance hiking and
has always served as reference for "perfect" places.

Steve