Re: [pct-l] People who are booted from the List.

I would start at Cottonwood Lakes [although I have never been over this
pass} and hike North through Rae Lakes [over Glen Pass] then over Pinchot
and Mather Pass and out at Bishop either before or [better] after Muir
Pass.

I just went over Forrester and it is high. You will get that
top-of-the-world feeling from it because the pass is higher than the
surrounding Kearsarge Pinnicles so I would skip Whitney [but then I am
weird]

What I am saying is don't waste the 50 miles on Kennedy Meadows north.
Instead start further north and hike further north. For my money the real
beauty is from Crabtree meadows north.

Tom