Re: [pct-l] Reds Meadow Cafe & Store

Last year, they required that packages held be hand delivered.
This entailed (for me) taking the shuttle bus from the ski lodge,
as private cars were not allowed on the roads between (roughly) 7 AM
and 8 PM. The bus cost somewhere in the $5-$12 dollar range.  (Double
check the times)

There is some older info (1996) on the at:
   http://www.gorp.com/pcta/reds.htm

...Mark

[...]