Re: [pct-l] re: pct-l V1 #818

Re: I think you couple of guys just feel threatened by neat women.

Why? How could you or BJ threaten me? Neither of you know anything about
me. Likewise, I don't know anything about either of you. I don't even know
that you are real and not a construct of someone else on this list.
Seriously, I can't imagine why anyone on this list would feel threatened by
anyone else on this list. Angry, insulted, yes! but threatened, no.

As I said privately and will now state publically, the old boyz network
rules the world. Old age and treachery will overcome youth and strenght
every time.