[pct-l] Skeeters, Late SCal, and Cascades

Snow in the Cascades.........
I would imagine there will be lingering  snow at the 6-7000 ft level
especially on the ridges,  and also The Packwood Glacier will definitely
have snow.

I am also very interested in anyone hiking or has experience hiking part of,
or any of the sections from Scissors crossing to Walker Pass in October,
November and December?  1999.  I would like someone to hike with, any or
part of these sections.   Will keep posting this each month until Oct. and
then if no takers, it will be just me and the cell phone. lol.

Marge (the old gal)