[pct-l] Suace for the Goose, Goes Around, Comes Around.

bj was right on the money in her recent post, and I regret that it posted
twice for whatever reason.   In fact, I have found bj to be eloquent,
gracious and articulate in her posts to the list.  She generously shares her
first hand experiences when it would be far easier to remain silent and not
have to absorb the individual and collective arrows of the critics. I value
her contributions.  Being there is a whole lot different from hearing about
it.  The list will be poorer for the loss if bj cuts and runs in the
footsteps of others, or if her voice is intimidated, channeled, edited or
influenced in any way.

I have said before, the list is a treasure and I have the utmost admiration
for those who selflessly administer it.  bj is certainly a valuable
contributor to the greatness of the list.

Hike on !!  Bob Riess at the TrailHead in San Diego.