Re: [pct-l] Skeeters

>Adaline Smith at MTR says b-12 works for her. She takes extra and the
>mosquetoes
>stay away.

	I've heard that....or garlic....I've never heard of scientific
proof that things like that work, but I've heard campers say that they
think they work....
	What I'd be most interested to know about, why it is that despite
all attempts to repel mosquitos, how often it happens that one particular
person in the group seems to get specially targetted?   You know what I
mean, they're the one that's continually complaining about getting bit,
while most everyone else kinda shrugs.  .....On a trip to Alaska once my
buddy ate so much garlic that all he kept away was people.   The mosquitos
still loved biting him.  I didn't really do anything and they didn't attack
me like THAT.  (Sometimes I'm the one wearing the invisible bullseye but
not usually....)
	I wonder if it's some scent their body gives off that especially
attracts skeeters....or a clothes scent....or something else, whatever it
is, that makes one in the group become the default attractor.  Which, you
know, those people are handy to have along with you in skeeter country.
You just don't wanna be that person.

Kevin Corcoran