[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Pack features
- Subject: [pct-l] Pack features
- From: "ROBERT E RIESS" <CDRRIESS@prodigy.net>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 13:09:35 -0700
- Organization: Pre-installed Company
- Reply-to: "ROBERT E RIESS" <CDRRIESS@prodigy.net>
I am going to start sewing my Frostline Hatchback II pack this week. It
will be attached to my Adventure 16 external frame. I'd be interested in
hearing recommendations from members of the list regarding the best features
they would like to see in a pack. And I have a few questions:
Would it be wise to incorprate a hydration bladder into the design of the
Are lots of compression straps really necessary on an external frame pack?
The pack is designed as a top loader, but it can be easily modified to panel
loading by the addition of another zipper. Who has a preference?
How do most hikers set up their packs to handle rather longish tent poles?
Thanks to any who offer suggestions.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | http://www.backcountry.net *