[pct-l] Thanks

It is time once again to express thanks.  I am grateful for the Pacific Crest Trail and to all who have had a hand in creating and maintaining it.  I am honored to be a member of the PCTA and hope to be among those fortunate hikers who have a chance to make a contribution to the maintenace of the Trail.  I thank all who contribute to the Communicator and the list.  Your generosity in sharing your hiking experiences is sincerely appreciated.  Thank you to every lady and gentleman hiker who ever picked up a piece of litter.  And I thank those who are never rewarded and seldom given public recognition for their superior stewardship of the list.  You have created a treasure.  We are all richer for it.

I apologize for those who are ungracious and unappreciative.

Bob Riess at the TrailHead in San Diego.  Hike on !!