[pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #786

Thanks! Hilarious writing...Looks like you have everything pretty well planned. I have that spread sheet  that Bob Accord made up for Rainier last year if you want it...tho I suspect you have one of your own.

I didn't realize that Ron wanted to go, that's cool!

I have tent, stove, 1 picket, shovel...

Stacie Chandler
Boeing Biz Jet  - Winglet Program
Bldg 4-17.2, Col. F6