Re: [pct-l] long tent

I have the Kelty Windfoil (got it last year for approx. $120 from Campmor) and
like  it.  It is a little heavier (1 - 2 lbs) than you might be able to
otherwise get, but it is big enough to act as a two person tent, if needed, and
is a luxury as a one-person tent with plenty of room for your gear.

--
Matt Kavanaugh
Los Angeles