[pct-l] Onion Valley resupply, HELP!

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Mike Henderson <mhat92@tidepool.com>.
* Please use <mailto:mhat92@tidepool.com> to reply to the sender.

hi folks,

well, i'm away from home and my computer, and one of the things i forgot was the address for the pack station that could hold hiker mail drops at onion valley trailhead (kearsarge pass trail).

can anyone please send me that address?  i'm putting together and mailing that drop pretty soon, and i need an address!

thanks a bunch.  the last thing i need to worry about now is this kind of thing   :)...

mike
ke kaahawe AT92 TYT94 PCT99!
mhat92@tidepool.com