Re: [pct-l] Bear Boxes and BJ

In a message dated 5/20/99 6:02:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
milt@backcountry.net writes:

Check out PCTA's new planning page on bears and bear boxes at

http://www,pcta.org/plan/bears.shtml

It's very helpful information.  However, you will get very little help from
the way the boxes are arrayed as the northernmost one at Wood's Creek  is
only 14 miles up the trail from JMT/PCT jct with Bubbs Creek Trail.  Bob

<< I would appreciate your sending to me any information you have on the Bear
 Boxes....I am just starting to research Bear Boxes etc.
 on the John Muir Trail. >>