[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trail Association * Website News * 1999 * Vol. 2

Pacific Crest Trail Association  * Website News *  1999 * Vol. 2
After some delay and a lot of work, a number of changes and enhancements
has been done to the PCTA Website.

New Page 1

http://www.pcta.org/ <http://www.pcta.org/>

We've enhanced the front page to include timely articles and new and
events happening along the PCT. In addition a number of links to
internal pages are made public to make it easier to get to important
areas of the site.
New articles will appear on a regular basis. So check back often.

Bears & You

http://www.pcta.org/plan/bears.shtml
<http://www.pcta.org/plan/bears.shtml>

With the assistance of PCT-L's Tom Reynolds, we've added a new page
about Bears along the PCT. While you're there, check out Tom's article
on "The Care and Feeding of Your Bear Canister"
http://www.pcta.org/plan/canistercare.shtml
<http://www.pcta.org/plan/canistercare.shtml> .

New Links Pages

Out existing links page has been broken up into a number of specific
pages. We've also added a series of forms to make it easy to submit
url's to us be included on the site. If you've got a favorite site that
we need to include, set it to us.
http://www.pcta.org/links/addurl.shtml
<http://www.pcta.org/links/addurl.shtml>