[pct-l] Postcards from the Trail--Tucker Spohr

Tucker Spohr departed the monument at 5:40 am May 7.  Here is the first
postcard I received today.

"Sent from Warner Springs, mile post 110.  My first 100 miles yesterday, and
a wonderful, incredible trip it's been so far.  Just got thru the Anza
Borego Section.  Carried all my own water and still averaging 22 mpd.  I'm
two days ahead of schedule and just two blisters so far.  Had to put in two
27 mile days when I got lost on day 2 and day 4.  Call me the lost patrol,
but this trail needs better signage.  All the best- more later"

On the front was an original drawing of the first green at Warner Springs
Golf Course.  It has been my continuing pleasure to have hosted such great
people as they arrived and departed here at the TrailHead in San Diego, and
I want to share their messages with all of you on the list.  Hike on!!  Bob
Riess