Re: [pct-l] flame?

This is a reply to Birgitte Jensen <bjensen4@juno.com>'s post complaining
about what <ghummel@hydrogenburner.com> wrote.

ghummel@hydrogenburner.com wrote

>>I won't lower myself to address BJ's last list of inaccurate statements,
assumptions and generalities as I have found she only is fishing for
flames.  I won't bite.<<

Looking at this post, it appears to me that ghummel@hydrogenburner.com is
making a blanket statement that <bjensen4@juno.com>'s points are
inaccurate. That is not a flame.

His second point is that he thinks <bjensen4@juno.com>'s post was a
"troll." That is not a flame either.

bjensen4@juno.com wrote:
 >> I feel personally-attacked (and in a particularly ugly way; I'm still
shaking
from reading it). <<

to BJ:

I would like to point out that you participate in this forum of your own
free will. This list is here for the enjoyment and education of the list
members. If you find the posts so distressing that you shake, then it seems
to me that you don't enjoy being on the list, and might be happier if you
no longer participated.

I would also like to point out that this mailing list is maintained and
managed by private individuals using private resources. That means the list
administrators (Ryan and I ) can run things any way we want. The rules
don't have fair or consistent and don't have to be administered in a way
that you approve of.  If you don't like this, then you might be happier if
you no longer participated.

It is your choice whether you stay or go, but I do request that you no
longer post complaints about list administration to the list. Send them to
me at my list admin address:
mailto:owner-pct-l@backcountry.net

Brick Robbins