[pct-l] Horses, Mules etc, al

It seems that every time horses or mules come up this list goes non-linear[A
mathematical term for a sudden, massive explosion]. I resemble this remark
myself. When a large train of horses/mules go by I go non-linear about what I
have to walk through but when I am on a horse I go non-linear about the hiker
who has gone non-linear about me passing him on an animal and shares his
non-linear attitude with me.

"Life is what happens while you are making other plans." -- John Lennon