[pct-l] flame?

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 19:17:36 -0700 Brick Robbins <brick@fastpack.com>
writes:
I would like to remind everyone that flaming is not permitted on this
list. If you feel obligated to question a list members
intelligence/morals/sincerity/whatever, please do it privately off list.
Attacks directed towards a person ARE flames. Disagree with the ideas,
but please do not  attack a person.

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:28:48 -0700 Greg Hummel
<ghummel@hydrogenburner.com> writes:
>I'm one of the "some" that Brick talks about.
>I won't lower myself to address BJ's last list of inaccurate
>statements,assumptions and generalities as I have found she only is
>fishing for flames.  I won't bite.

   Brick, is the above the sort of thing your post referred to? I feel
personally-attacked (and in a particularly ugly way; I'm still shaking
from reading it).   I certainly won't let myself believe that the brief
statement of allegence to you, if that's what it is, should make any
difference - this is an outdoors list, not a cabal, no?   bj

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]