Re: [pct-l] bear canisters

The same applies to a short stretch along the Appalachian Trail. While
passing through Smokey Mountain National Park during my AT thru-hike we
had to stay in shelters with the fronts closed off by chain link fence and
gates to keep the bears away from us and our food. It didn't keep out the
skunks though!