Re: [pct-l] Why are there so many Bear, and mountian lion worriers?

The Bears will leave you alone, if you leave them alone, and give the
some space. when I was a Admiralty Island (Known as the Fortress of
Bears) I watched them fish for salmon from a deck like platform, from a
few hundred yards away...in S.E. A.K, where they have Brownies and
blacks. The risk is so rare, you have a better chance of getting struck
by lighting....
R.J. Baynum
Also where Bear bells! After all they should be able to hear the dinner
bell, heheheh....