Re: [pct-l] bear canisters

If anyone has the documentation on the regulations that require bear
canisters in the Sierras along the PCT, I would like to see them.  I
plan to hike several sections of the PCT in the Sierras this summer and
would like to know where I need to use them as required by law.  If
anyone knows exactly where these areas are, I would appreciate it if
they could send it to me.  If you have the exact ordinance number or
something to that effect, that would be great too.  Thanks.

peace,
Dude in TX