Re: [pct-l] Wanderlust Nomad Lite

I don't doubt Tom's experience, and this post isn't mean to contradict
his experience. And I do want to let people know that my experience with
Kurt was quite different. I found it difficult to get a response via
email, but he was easy to reach by phone, and my Nomad Lite arrived
within a week of when it was promised. I like it alot. COD on gear from
small manufacturers is never a bad idea. And everyone's experience is
not the same. Although I'm driving to ADZPCTKO cuz I don't start hiking
until the 21st, if people would like to see my Nomad, I'll bring it. Let
me know.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown