[pct-l] Yet Another Introduction

Hi All ( or should that be y'all?),

I was threatened with the wrath of certain members of this list if I didn't
introduce myself by the end of today. I am not sure why there was a deadline,
but since I work best under pressure here goes.

I am a recent transplant to Atlanta from New England and up until recently
foresaw only section hiking in my future. During the past year or so, I have
contemplated a long distance hike in 2004 - it sounds like ages away but it
really isn't. In the meantime, I have been lurking, and sometimes
contributing, on the AT-L and decided to lurk a little here on the PCT-L to
see if hiking on the other side of the Mississippi appeals to me! I know I am
going for a long walk in 2004, just haven't figured out where the heck I am
going!

In the meantime, I will keep doing section hikes and continue to learn from
all of you.

POG