[pct-l] Hello!

Hello everyone,

I have just subscribed to the mailing list, and I though I ought to
introduce myself.
	My name is Chris Mills and I am a Junior Philosophy major at UC Berkeley,
intending to eventually pursue a career in law.  This August my roommate
and I are going to be hiking the JMT, and the following summer (of 2000) we
will be thru-hiking the entire PCT.  I figured that any information about
such a hike has the potential to make my trip much smoother, so I decided
to join the mailing list.  I look forward to being able to converse with
you!  Thanks.
--Chris Mills