[pct-l] Water in Them Thar' Hills

Maybe a dumb questions, but my mind works this way.....Can I assume that
the water which is stashed by whom and whoever will not have to be
treated or filtered?
If I read this on the post then I will finally have succeeded in posting
a message. Have enjoyed  all the reading and the tips for the past 3
months....11 more days and I will be on the way.
Marge (the old gal)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]