No Subject

I for one would welcome any letters along the way as encouragement.   I
find they always show up just about the time when we REALLY need it.    As
for the brownies/cookies/goodies...  Well we always need those!   <grin>
I think mail is about the only way I, while on the trail, ever get news.
After my AT hike I spent a month catching up on "current" events and I
still run across things I've missed.   Can't wait till the  ADZPCTKO!   See
you all  there...

          Brian Kiesel <starting April 17th>
             for those interested in corresponding