[pct-l] Mt. Jenkins / PCT Condition

Friends and I plan to backpack along the PCT from Walker Pass to Canebrake
Road Maps G1 - G4 on April 2-4. Of concern this time of year is the trail from
the Morris Peak / Mt. Jenkins Saddle to the Mt. Jenkins / Owens Peak Saddle
where elevations range from 6,500 to 7,020 feet.

Does anyone have firsthand information about current snow levels in this area?
I have hiked this part of the trail before (in the spring) and know that the
trail is cut into the side of Mt. Jenkins and doesn't allow for bypassing snow
drifts ACROSS the PCT.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Charlie Jones