[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Admin Note
- Subject: [pct-l] Admin Note
- From: "Ryan K. Brooks" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:56:23 -0600
Lately I've been receiving mail sent to email@example.com
from a couple folks. This mail looks destined for the list, but this
address goes to me only.
So please check your outgoing mail address when replying to the list:
- Should be AT-L@backcountry.net (for the AT-L as an example).
AT-L-DIGEST works just as well.
- OWNER-AT-L@backcountry.net is only for errors and is only read by
- If you just reply to an email, it only goes to the sender and not the
entire list; you'll have to manually CC: the list to keep the discussion
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | http://www.backcountry.net *