[pct-l] Party week following ADZPCTKO

Contrary to popular opinion I am no the mover and shaker behind ADZPCTKO. Greg
and Charlie are equally involved [at least, possibly more so]. I am simply more
pedantic and thus, sound off more on the list.

We picked 4/17 because it was when the largest number of 99 hopefuls were
starting the hike. However, there is a good crop of hopefuls starting the
following two (2) weekends. As you know, we are spotting enough water for
everybody. Also, we will try to get everyone from LA to the trail [or SD to the
trail].

Another party? It will depend on what the team thinks.