Re: [pct-l] opinions please

Karl,
Re: In my 12 years on the Net, I've learned that there's no such thing as
a consensus on the Net. :-)

Yep, I have to agree. A better way of saying what I said would be "I looked at
all the posted opineons and data and decided . . . ."

Based on what you posted I will stick with a Guardian. They now have  a relief
valve to overcome the explosion problem. The Guardian does look a bit flimsey
compared to my MSR but I am not thruhiking, just spending a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your info
Tom