Re: [pct-l] opinions please

I have used a Sweetwater for 2000 miles plus now over several years
with zero problems (except it freezes like any other- but there has
been a thread on that)..I also take it "day-hiking" to save the weight of
hauling water on those 30 mile exploring day-hikes I seem to love
to take 1-2x per week at times....(especially for training- I am in
the best shape of my life if I did not mention it in our private
discussion..and am very pleased with that-however maintaing
it is a REAL: TOUGH one...w

Oh- when is your trail date- I might miss you as I migh get enticed
in to a short detour from the PCT (Blanc and the Eiger beckon again)
through France and Suisse.

--Rich