Re: [pct-l] PCT Hikers Haven

In a message dated 3/7/99 2:15:53 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
Bumblefist@aol.com writes:

<< Here is a site from a PCT friend who is having some trouble.  Check it out.
 <A HREF="www.hikerhaven.com">www.hikerhaven.com</A> >>

I've been meaning to post on this, but...... (been busy) and I'm really
surprised no one has already addressed this problem.  As far as I can see, the
randy's place aka the mission creek hostel, hiker haven, what ever  is the
only such accommodation on the trail and in my minds eye would be a shame to
lose.

I've read the total page and I am not sure just what can be done to save this
oasis.   When I get there, if it is still there, I'll do what I can do.

I hope the idea of an outback hostel doesn't infringe on western wilderness
ideology, consider the alternatives.

Sly