[pct-l] Organizing resupply boxes, variety

After a lot of time with Craigs PCT planner.( Let's hear for Craig!  Three
CHEERS.  Hurrah. Hurrah. Hurrah!!!!), I think that I have figured out how I
am going to organize my resupply boxes.  Hope this helps somebody else.

I have 31 resupply places: 5 places of 3 days or less, 8 places of 4 days,
12 of 5 days, and 5 of 6 days or greater.  (I assumed that I would be
eating in each place, so I added lunch items but not dinner - so for a
resupply of 4.5 days I have lunch for 5 days and breakfast and dinner for
4).

My main concern is keeping enough variety .  I have at least 14 different
dinner menus, 6 breakfast, etc.  What I have decided to do is place like
items in resupply of 3 days or less, 4 days , and resupplyies of longer
than 6 days.  different items will be put in resupply boxes of 5 days (
approximately half of the days). For instance, I will put Cashews in the
3,4, and 6 day resupply boxes (my favorite), and variety of other nuts and
salty snacks will go into the 5 day boxes but not cashews.  For the most
part this allows me to alternate items.  There are some pairs that are back
to back, but I am hoping to rely more on store bought items in one of these
pairs:

    4 day pair Tuolumne and Sonora Pass

    4 day pair Hyatt lake resort and Crater Lake

    5 dfay pair Echo Lake Resort and Sierra City

    5 day pair Skykomish and Stehekin

 Goforth