[pct-l] More Coyote...

P.S. - a friend has volunteered to drive me all the way down the Coast to
the Trail, so, to all of you kind and beautiful people who offered to help
me out in San Diego, I offer my graetest thanks, honor, and respect to your
kindness.  Trail magic happens!  I am utterly amazed at how smoothely
things are starting to wrap together for me, it just goes to prove that
this adventure was meant to happen.  Now, if only I could have a word with
those rattlesnakes about the virtues of passivity...  and help the bears
understand moral ethics on stealing food!    Shoshanna