[pct-l] It's Friday night again - Gibson or Reunion Tape?

OK - I have a confession to make that is weird for a hiker.  I'm
addicted to Lethal Weapon movies.  AND - Mel Gibson has a new movie out
in the theatres now.  But what is happening to me?  Friday night - time
to kick back - go to a movie and I find myself in a difficult
predicament   Gibson?......  Reunion video?......  Gibson?......
Reunion video?......  The quandary doesn't last long though - I've
already seen the reunion once (last Friday!) - so - Make the popcorn -
pop a cold one (Diet Pepsi) for me - Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for my old
man - and settle back on the couch for an evening of excitement as Jeff
and Strider and Jason once more perform amazing feats of heroism and
courage in the wilderness of the Sierras!

If you haven't seen this show - you are missing out!  Gibson's career is
about to take a dive.  (Did you notice the numbers were down in
attendance at the movies this weekend?)

Now I'm wondering if I can make it till spring.  I'm pondering the
possibility of turning this video into a virtual reality experience.
Think of it in panoramic surround sound and sight - like that old Ma
Bell thing at Disneyland.  Yep - I'm up for that!

Hey - now I know why Strider is called Strider!  Holy moley!

Seriously (not that I wasn't before) it was so fun to see you guys and a
great opportunity to see the trail.  Thanks so much for your trouble in
sending it.  It came at a time for me when I needed a break from things
and the beauty of the Sierras was a great comfort.

Hasta -

Mary

P.S. Hey Jeff - I used to live next door to Diane and Mary Kay Zimmerman
in Lexington Park, Maryland in 1958 You must have been about 3 years old
then - any relation?  Well - they did have a little brother!