[pct-l] hotels, motels, resorts, etc. on PCT

out of people who have attempted and especially those who
have successfully completed thruhikes on this email list ...

how many nights did you stay in a hotel/motel/resort
while hiking the pct? (how much did you spend?)

1 night every two months? 1 night a month? 2-4 nights per month?

I'm sure it varies a lot, that people on a tight budget
might spend fewer nights on hotels etc.

It's been suggested to me to stay one night in a hotel in
Mt. Laguna. I've thought about staying at Pooh Corner (I don't
know if that's in a bed or in my tent on land that has been
kindly allowed to camp on)

is one or two nights per month a good number of
nights to plan on staying in a hotel/motel/resort?
or is 1 real bed every other month more realistic?

What are the best places to do this?
What are the costs?

(Forgive me ... my guess is that I might find some of this
info in the PCT data books that the PCT has, and that I haven't
gotten yet.)

Thank you.

Rebecca Williams
PCT 99 hopeful