[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #691

This weekend, I went up to Sequoia National Park with 1999 through-hikers Nick Brown and Whitney...I forgot your last name, Whitney. Anyway, I got to see the world's largest tree for
the first time and they say there's a lot less snow up there than there was last year.

Unfortunately, I seem to have come down with a gargantuan case of poison oak! My face has balooned out a few inches and I can't even go in to work. Does anyone have ideas on remedies
for this situation before I suck it up and go to the doctor?

will