[pct-l] TRail Blues

Low blood sugar might be the cause of some trail blues.  I know it
happened to me.  I especially noticed the blues just before lunch and
just before my dinner break.  On a kind of related note (pun - blue
note, he he he), the song that always entered my head just before the
blues hit me was Jimmy Buffett's "Cheeseburger in Paradise".  When I
found my self humming (or occasionally belting it out from high atop a
lonely pass), I knew I'd better stop to eat something quick.
              Jeff Jones