[pct-l] Bridge hanging

When camped next to a creek or river, hang food off the bottom of a bridge in
close by and no food wires are in the area. We camped two miles from
cedargrove one night where a friend put his pack against a tree. His idea was
he would wake up to scrare off any bears, anyway his pack was toast even
though the bear was silent. I hung mine from underneath a bridge where only a
troll could get.PS Tent Colors? I like yellow , a good mix of safety (easy to
see when in a hunting area , lets in light but not too harsh, and keeps the
moon at bay at night.)