[pct-l] Optimus 8R Alcohol Conversion

Maybe you have an old 8R in the garage that doesn,t get used now because you
have a new love in your pack now.( like a hot new MSR ) You can convert the 8R
by just ordering an alcohol jet  for an Optimus 111 and removing old white gas
jet. New jet change takes 1 minute tops! Use mini pump and remove the heat
shield. Stove burns a little cooler and fuel tank last 30 minutes instead 50
minutes. The jet hole is bigger that the old white gas one so stove will burn
kerosene as well. ( though it will flame up if pumped up hard)  Call
1-888-456-0748 to order the part. I used this stove on my trip with no
problems. Still in use 21 years later.