[pct-l] Wanderlust back online...

All -

Paraphrasing Mark Twain, "Reports of my demise have been greatly
exaggerated." :-) My computer is working again. Just waded through about 700
emails - time for digest mode!
Since I need to be sewing right now (instead of playing on this unreliable
box <g>), I'll answer emails from the "computerless" time over the next
couple of days. If it is urgent, you can call
317 - 466 -1410.
In case it's busy when you call, there is a voice mailbox. Leave a message,
I'll be checking them regularly, and will get back to you soon. Thanks!

BTW, the "demo" Nomad is in California, in the Bay area right now.

Kurt Russell
Wanderlust Outdoor Gear
See the 1.5 lb Nomad lite bivy shelter at
http://wanderlustgear.com