Re: [pct-l] Valentines Day

Then Jim Owen wrote:
>Sorry bj, but I've been gone backpacking for the weekend.  You're
>trying to tree the wrong coon again.

Mighty faint denial, since "sorry bj" *agrees* with the Slayer.

Mighty disappointing, since it provides the answer to Charlie Thorpe's:

>It is my considered opinion that you owe bj a public
>apology for the unethical way that you have treated her
>on PCT-L.

At least as bad, and demanding action, is a reply which uses the word
"coon" in response to a post by a member utilizing "The Black World
Today" as his ISP.

Very small ogre.

Jeff