[pct-l] Re: hiking with any old piece of gear

I expect you remember like me when lunch was one can of campbell's soup mixed with one can of water shared by two,  and dinner was two cans of campbell's soup mixed with one can of water again shared by two. and all those cans of campbell's soup were carried in an old army surplus rucksack.  Gosh I miss those good old days when someone would give you a job just because you were starving.
helen