[pct-l] Duct tape Fix and retro gear

 Hey Blister, You don,t ductape your whole blooming foot. Just heals and
anyplace you nomally get hotspots. Nothing and I mean nothing sticks as well
as ductape to your feet. Lighter shoes do reduce chance of blisters. Here,s
the curve ball though, Climb down Mt. Sanjacinto thu 1 foot of wet sloppy
snow, then walk 20 miles ( even in light hiking boots) Wet feet can blister .
My point is even if you start the trail with Superfeet, You can still get
blisters in first few hundred miles. Your feet are always better at the end of
trail, not at beginning of trip. PS. I love to hike with any piece of gear
made before 1970. Especially old trapper nelson packs, army glacier glasses,
wood ice axes, swedish stoves, wool anything, ( trick is to look like a 1963
model for REI )   PS #2 If someone disagrees with you on this post , this
falls into the '" Bite Me " clause and don,t loose any sleep over it. Each
person brings new insight to list.  your truely" Retro Man"