Re: [pct-l] Re: success

In a message dated 1/25/99 5:00:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, snoop@erols.com
writes:

<< I see people in their offices (or cubicles) everyday complaining about how
their life sucks, but never do anything about it.  They have decided to wait
till they're 65 years old to enjoy life. >>

People that "wait" may never SEE 65. I haven't seen the inside of a cubicle
for more than 5 years and I just don't have time for them anymore.

<< Well, I'm living now, and I hope I'll still be healthy enough to enjoy life
when I turn 65. >>

I'm not 65 yet, but I can see it looming on the horizon ...

My advice to everyone is, "Get out of your swivel-chairs and get on the
trail."

Charlie