[pct-l] ice axe

Of course I forgot the catalog this morning (had it out, just wasn't awake
yet). I did find something last night though, the ice axe attachment is
indeed made by Black Diamond, wieghs 4.7 oz and is about $70. Here's the
catch, it replaces the entire top pole section and handle of one of the
Black Diamond ski pole/probe poles. This doesn't seem to "click" with what
I remember seeing, I'll have to shuffle through my ski magazines and see
what's in there.

Skeeter