No Subject

I don't know what the problems were but my wife and I used a MSR filter for
four weeks in the Perenese in 1994, six weeks in the Italian alps in '96 and
four more weeks through Europe in '97 plus numerous trips in the US and have
never had a problem.  Maybe we were lucky but I filtered water from puddles
in roads when we needed water and from streams where the banks were littered
with toilet paper and didn't have any stomach problems.

I like it because it can be dis-asembled for repair and cleaning and the
handle makes it easy to pump.

Haven't tried any of the others because I am totally satisfied with the MSR.

bill

Bill Deutschman
Oregon Laser Consultants
455 Hillside Avenue