[pct-l] Seasonal Resupply points?

Because I hope to reach Kennedy Meadows quite early in the season, I have
been toying with the idea going to Castella and hiking south from there
about mid may,  hoping to reach Forester Pass about July 4- somewhere
fairly far on the South end of the Sierras. And then going North again and
hiking North from Castella to Manning.

I am concerned that most of the major resupply places in the Sierras may be
closed before July 4th.  I can understand that some of the resorts may be
closed.  Are the Post Offices seasonal as well? Is there any place to find
out when the resupply places open for the season?

I also wonder how much more snow there will be in the Northern Sierras and
points North.  THe elevation falls off a lot after Tolumne, but the snow
may be just as deep and unconsolidated at a lower elevation as it is say at
Trail Pass or Forester ( at higher elevations in the Southern Sierra).

Sincerely,
goforth